Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twitter and Internet Marketing

I'm trying my hardest to get an Internet Marketing career going so I was on Twitter the other day and I saw this tweet: "Wondering if there are any webinars on SEM, SEO, SMM, Internet Marketing that don't involve a pitch about a piece of crap service or tool?" and I thought to myself what a chance to get this person to Chris Malta's Surviving EBiz site where you can find out all about the latest online scams out there by viewing 12 videos that show you how to avoid online scams. BUT I don't know how to reply to this person in Twitter because they aren't following me, so I can't send them a direct message. I am only following them.

After a little reseasrch I found it was impossible to reply to someone who isn't following you! There aren't any kind of Twitter tools to help you to find and reply to this person. I find this very frustrating because that was such as great chance to let this person view the Chris Malta's Surviving EBiz and decide for themselves what is an online scam and what is NOT an online scam.

I wish Twitter would fix this problem so the next time I see a "juicy tidbit" like this one, I could jump all over it! If you agree or disagree with me on this issue, please leave me a comment.

No comments: